1. Email Doreen Rodo at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can ask any RDN related questions. Specialty is LTC, writing and making videos for students.
2. Join the “Dietitian Mentor” Facebook group and post a question.
3. Join the Facebook group: “Dietitians on the blog” and visit their mentorship tab.
4. Volunteer to write a short article for a blog created by a RDN
5. Visit the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: https://www.eatrightpro.org/practice/career-development/mentoring-networking-and-volunteering
6. Attend a local dietitians meeting and network with RDNs in your area
7. Create a profile on LinkedIn and connect with RDN members
8. Comment on posts from RDNs and ask questions
9. Call a local hospital, food bank or a LTC facility and ask to shadow the dietitian
10. Participate in the RD mentorship program in Florida and Texas. Contact person-Kristen Hicks: email@example.com
Dementia Mealtime Assessment Tool
The Foodie Dietitian
Soulful and Spirit Filled
Fresh. Practical. Scientific.
My journey and experiences, to help your journey. For the aspiring or accomplished Registered Dietitian.
helping you feel energized with crohn's & ulcerative colitis through nutrition
The Inside Scoop on All Things Lose It!
Powered by ADSA (Association for Dietetics in South Africa)
Research Your Future - Strategic Career Planning for Schools & Colleges
The wolf that wins is the one fed
Thoughts and stories of failures, successes, school and life of a registered nurse
Debunking myths and uncovering the truth on food and nutrition by a Registered Dietitian
Nutrition consultations from a registered dietitian
A site for practical nutrition information for student dietitians, DTRs and RDNs...featuring guest blogs from students or RDNs who would like to gain writing experience.
Eating healthy no longer means your family has to go broke.